Can you tell me where the rainbows are?
was posted at 11:04 PM with 0 comments
Annoyed.. and am going to bitch about a totally different subject.

I recently got my hair dyed, as many of you know and have seen. And my father recently moved out. (Before you say you're sorry etc.etc, bear in mind that everyone says that and it's getting old. no offence.) Well, I saw him the day after, and he claimed it looked 'ugly'. Then we went out for lunch with my aunty (mum's side) and family friends. (You may have read the post on the chocolate fountain. It was that lunch)

Anyway, I heard from my aunty afterwards that my father kept bitching on and on about my, and my sister's hair. He kept saying how we were dumb and stuff, and we'd never get anywhere in life. He kept saying how I failed in maths (true, I did, but you're my father in case you forgot) and that I should just quit school.

A little bit of information I shall share with you. For as long as I could remember, up until a year ago, my dad worked 5 days a week. I never saw him. Monday through to Friday. It was like having parents that were already divorced. So I never really think of him as my father, I guess...How screwed up is that? So the divorce? No effect on me whatsoever. As I said... I'm screwed up.

Another thing... I used to play piano, as you guys may know. What you didn't know was that was the only time I saw my father... He was always around when I played piano. He didn't act like my father, more like a strict dictator who wouldn't accept anything that wasn't the best.

Anyway, enough about my screwed up life. Shall be going to watch TS3 tomorrow with Vincey. (Sorry, Louisa, can't make it to library =='' I might go after)
Should I get coloured contacts? I have no idea. My brother says it'd be weird. But i can ship it to his house if I want (my mum will flip out if she finds it in the mail)

I'm going to stop blabbering and bitching now.

Bye :)