Well...
was posted at 7:36 PM with 0 comments
Since everyone else is blogging about the History Excursion, I'll leave you guys in the dark as to what I did today :D

...

I kid, I kid...

Me and Vi (and Kelly towards the end) ALMOST came first... well we were at one point, then we decided to wait for everyone else (wtf? it's a scavenger hunt, NO WAITING FOR YOUR OPPONANTS)

But... I'm too nice :L

Anyway, (i'm not telling this in the right order...)
Police and Justice museum was cool (only reason we went was for elective history classes... everyone else sorta tagged along)

Everyone asked so many questions in the room with 'Punishments' Was not funny...

At the digout, our whole class started acting dumb... I guess :L
It was hilarious, the guy dropped his keys onto our table, and instantly, Mabel and Wendy reached forward to grab it O_o

Then he gave our table a Bootie...seriously

Anyway, the sesspit (sp?) was disguisting... all green.

Afterwards, we got let out early :D

We then decided to go eat, as our stomaches were all threatening to swallow themselves or something. Then, Vi and I decided to go home.

On the way back to station, we happened to bump into Jess. (sorry, this blog is getting a bit tedious)

Just ate wontons...

I'm going to go finish filling out forms...

Bye :D