was posted at 7:32 PM with 0 comments
Well, I'm really bored, but I felt I should blog. I haven't updated in a while, so therefore no one knows what is going on in my life recently. I'm moving soon, so we shall be packing up. The walls look so bare now! There used to be no wall that didn't have a paingint on it, but now, they're mostly empty.The house that we are moving into will be considerably smaller, sadly. But I still will get my own room, and it'll be a lot closer to the shopping centre and station. This is temporary, though. It'll be only 6 months-ish. So I'd better get used to this moving business!!
*sigh* It's finally the long weekend, and it's a friend's birthday soon. We are planning to do something for it (you'll have to ask H for more details, though) This'll be fun. I have a stack of work that I need to do, though. I have english, maths, elective history... I'm not sure of what else. It's the weekend, i want to have fun. I would like to watch the World Cup. But it's too early/late (idk) At 4Am?? That's a little ... too in the middle of the night.
I'm watching Ghost Whisperer, it's funny. The guy is pretty ugly. Jennifer Love Hewitt is really pretty, though. She's so, so pretty :D Jealous...
Today, we got our school photos in roll call. I'm sitting next to two of the most pretty and skinny people in my grade. My legs look so freaking fat! They told us to roll our socks down. So stupid. Made my legs look like elephant trunks. My individual picture looked better than last years. But we're stuck with the picture we had last year on our library cards. It's so stupid. I had this stupid dodgy front fringe. Even though the picture was better, it was still not that good. My hair was so freaking all over the place. I guess it's ok. But you can't tell lol. I had a lot of mascara on. It's kinda a good thing you can't see it, it'd be unfortunate if you could see it being all smudgy and it turned out to be panda eyes.
You should have seen all the girls in the bathroom recess, before the photos. All these year 9 girls, putting random stuff on their faces. It's a good thing not much of it actually showed up. Actually, everyone looked reasonably natural :D (To ALL readers... YOU ALL LOOKED PRETTY IN YOUR PHOTOS =D) Yes, E, C, M, W, J, A ... all of you looked pretty :) (I'm in a good mood :) And I'm telling the truth. You guys are lucky. Especially all you photogenic people out there (yes, LU ... I mean you.)
3 more weeks of Term 2. It won't take long until school ends. Permanently. Only a few years left! Then it'll be uni (hopefully) and then being locked into a job until I retire. what a wonderful... life. I would like to be able to enjoy it, though. I made a pact with a friend... If neither of us get a boyfriend by the time we're 20, it's BLINDDATETIME... yeh, I think I'll try to not be the sad person who ends up having to do that. But it'd be fun to set her up. O_o I'm talking like a girl. I think I'll go now, It's tiring typing all this out.

Bye :)