UUPPPDATEEEEEEEEE
was posted at 9:45 PM with 0 comments
I recently moved houses =] and now I have to walk everyday to the station.

Just yesterday, we found out who we're going to be hosting (japanese exchange students) So excited! I hope they have fun... btw... what are some 'white people' things to do? I doubt the exchange students would want to come over and eat ramen and sushi all day...

Internet died for the last few days, so I haven't been able to update. Writing comp. was yesterday, and GOSH I WROTE THE MOST CLICHED STORY EVERRRR O_o But that's because I have mush for brains... Yes, I have MASHED POTATO for brains.

On Monday, I was playing Plants Vs Zombies on my craptop, and my cousin decided to stand behind me and go 'YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG!!! YOU SUCK!! etc.etc.' turns out all he does is just bomb all the zombies ==''

Did I mention he's... 20?? O_O Something's wrong here...

Anyway, I'm going off topic too much :L (I might have ADHD~ YOU NEVER KNOW)
What does ADHD stand for again? Oh well, I cbb googling or anything. I'll just say it stands for... Absolutely Delicious Hairy Doofus... wait, what?

you know what? I used to have more of an attention span... But I'm blogging this at 10 o'clock, after a lot of mental frying trying to fix the internet T-T The freaking computer is in chinese, how am I meant to know that all I had to do was check something?? It was like a freaking science experiment... so many variables and stuff ==''

Piano masterclass on friday... I have no idea what I'm playing. Maybe Mary Had A Little Lamb will suffice...

I'M DOTDOTDOTT-ING TOO MUCH!! Since when was I OCD?? (gosh HIEVE, your obsessiveness has rubbed off.)

LOL HIEVE

Ok, anyone who has a blog... tell me your URLs because I cannot be bothered combing the net looking for your blog. There are just too many around O_o (No need to tell me if I'm already following/secretly following, though)

I want hot chocolate, because it's freaking cold here. Well, not really. I'm just hungry.

Anyone know anyone who wants an invite? Tell me.

This is such a long-ass post, I'm tired.

Goodnight :P