was posted at 9:16 PM with 0 comments
Internet's been spazzing all day, and I'm on the verge of smashing that freaking modem.Been trying to finish maths homework as fast as possible, whilst revising and writing out summaries for it. I hate high school ==''
@Vi - If Ernie and whats-his-face slept in the same bed, that'd just make it too obvious. Don't they sometimes go on nightly adventures together? Sounds pretty suggestive. They're probably just in denial.
My hair has been spazzing lately too, I would like to get it cut. In fact, sometimes I want to hack it all off... but then I'll most likely regret it. I would like to fix my fringe (it's so annoying =='') and also get it coloured (streaks, mind you)
So, SUGGESTIONS?? I want a dark red colour, maybe not too dark, as that'd just make it not obvious. I saw some nice colours at a hairdressers', and looked like an idiot holding my hair up to the sample hair to see how it'd look. But it looks ok, I guess. I should just surprise everyone with white hair or something...but I'd look terrible..
I'm in a dilemma right now. And severely stressed. I have:
-job interveiw on monday (wish me luck!)
-Maths test on tuesday, with the above mentioned crap due too
-Excursion on Wednesday :D
-I think reports (?) on Thursday
-History essay due on Friday
A week of stress. Wonderful. The AFS forms also need to be sent in promptly. ><'' Mr G. still hasn't written a referal for me ==''
My mum is currently screaming at me to go to sleep. GODDAMMIT I KNOW WHEN I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP. Ok, been really stressed, as you can tell. Hardly been home these past few days =='' (and so, I died online... again)
I have 10 minutes to get the fudge off the internet. So, I'll make it short...
Goodnight :)
