O_o
was posted at 8:52 PM with 0 comments
I just finished reading recaps for Cinderella's Sister, and may I say... I feel like smashing the closest thing! Ohhi there, stress ball :)

But seriously!
All the crap that went on in the last ep. Especially EJ leaving... FORNOGOODREASON. After KH affirmed his love, after HS heard just about everything. What is with the show going all stupid? The mum suddenly goes nice, EJ suddenly grows a heart, and HS finally grows up. But... ALLTHISHAPPENSINONEFREAKINGEPISODE. The ending seemed so rushed.

I do have to say, Taecyeon is funny LOL
but him and Yoona are getting old =='' (as in them wooing each other is getting old, and annoying)

Anyway, I was writing this like... an hour ago, and just remembered.

The dog is now sitting under my desk and refusing to budge. I'm afraid I'll have a wet patch later on... (NOTMEOBVIOUSLY)