was posted at 2:53 PM with 0 comments
From what? I'm not sure... Maybe the gruelling experience of being in a room with my two sisters? It's surprising, they both got sick today, and so I'm surprised I'm still alive right now (ok, they're not THAT sick, they just have colds, headaches and coughs) Sister #1 had a headache suddenly for no reason, while sister #2 was up all night coughing her lungs out (no luck there, though)Well, I just went to eat dumplings at grandparents' house. My aunty made a TURTLE! It's so cute (but it has no eyes yet O_o) She says she'll make me a hat :D
My cousin's dog decided to go running around the backyard, and now she has bindies all over her ): She won't let anyone take them out, either... wtf?
Damn, I can feel a slight headache coming on ==''
Hopefully I can go to school tomorrow ('WHY?' you may ask.) As listed on my older post, I would prefer to be at school than at home.
ANYONE started Galipolli essay yet? I haven't... BTW that was addressed at anyone in GHP1.
I'm seriously considering getting a CBOX because it's too hard without comments...But then I cbb... Maybe.. just maybe.
I'm going to go suicide in my stack of homework now.
Bye :3
