was posted at 8:32 PM with 0 comments
Yes :3I am a proud owner of nerdy glasses

They look like that :D
Only mine have skulls on the corners (cool, yes?)
And it was on half price! *asian moment*
Seriously, they usually cost like $20 dohlahs!!
And I got it for $10 :)
I want a beanie. You know, one of those puffy ones? I would also like it black... But my mum was being cheap and I usually rely on her to buy me crap.

One like that :D
I would also like... *dUn dUUn dUUUNNNN*
MOREARMWARMERS!!! It's been so cold lately, I've been wearing them to school haha. Me with my stripy arms <3

Mine look like the middle pair. I would like ones of different colours... And then I'll get matching socks :D
I already have grey and black socks to match my armwarmers...haven't had a chance to wear them yet ==''
BUTIWILL:D (space won't work when I type in caps... HOWGAY)
I would also like legwarmers... My friend has a fluffly pair that looks like a caterpillar! It's so cold nowdays (it's not even that cold... I'm just really anti-cold) that I'll find anything to keep warm. That's partly why I want all these clothes LOL
I'd also like more earrings (I'm not collecting them, calm down.)
I should shut up now.
A bit high
Annoying someone else now :)
