ATHLETICS CARNIVAL (delayed a bit)
was posted at 8:27 PM with 0 comments
Yesterday was the athletics carnival. I didn't do anything :D I wore this huge black jacket, and ended up sucking up all of the sun's heat. I got onto the train, said hi to V and then waited for A to finally get to the right carriage (took a gazillion years) Watched A call LAINY and get threatened. Watched her call LAINY 10 times after. BAshed A up (for fun (:)<<== what a weird face... anyway, A was like
'FATSHEEEET' to the phone
then LAIN picked up.
._.
Someone got bashed up that day...

Anyway, then we got to OLYMPIC PARK and had roll call. Sat there pointlessly for 5 minutes. Gave up and went to play poker. Started betting shoes. I lost my GATSBY and gained an expired American Express Card. Lost both shoes and got an awsome (fake) converse and a new blue (real) converse.

Stopped playing after a while. Went back to sitting. ONL"Y ONE HOUR HAD PASSED.
Ate lots of food.

Went to play truth or dare. Randoms joined in. ANdrew creepily asked everyone out. Traumatized for life. Watched stupid dares. A guy (no idea who he was) had to run and do starjumps and forward rolls. We also followed a year 7 guy (it was originally just gonna be NEss following him, but then everyone formed a line.) Tried to act natural everytime he turned around. We failed. But was fun cos he needs therapy now (JK)

Afterwards we ate more. Then went and took luvos in the bathroom (don't ask why.) Ate more. Sat there and got fat.

Lost all that weight at Burwood after. WAlked too much. Saw two of my friends hug and talk to shoes. @.@ Ate gelato.

Went home. WALKED MORE (because mum and el-bum were shopping)

Then went home and did... nothing.

AND THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT