was posted at 8:53 PM with 0 comments
I was walking through the shopping centre, trying to be as invisible as possible. I got so close, only about 30 metres from the exit- a distance I could sprint if I really had to. Then, just as I was thinking 'holy sheet, these elastics KILL'....Someone said hi to me.
==''
They didn't understand the whole concept of being invisible did they? It was a friend from primary, who left for some strange reason. I remember I used to hate her :)
but we're friends now... :D
Anyway, if you thought I was depressed now, imagine what I'd be like after seeing someone I know look like 100000000 times prettier? She's tall as well. ==''
I admit it, I'm a pretty jealous person. Aren't all people? It's normal...right...??
Besides, I had reason... ok I'll think of reasons later ...
I do have to state that I just realised that proxies are so freaking hard to hunt down. If ANYONE knows one, please tell me :D
Because cannot access anything from school laptop. ANYTHING... except for det sites, asian sites, download sites (some) and mysoju...so far... and some blogs.
At night, it feels like I close my eyes for one second, and it's 5.50am in the morning again. This happens everday. Now I have eyebags so big I could shove the laptop in them (not gonna try...)
I have been watching You're Beautiful recently. It is good :D Feel so sorry for Shin Woo =='' and I don't really like UEE ... yeh...
Anyway, today in health, me and the people sitting next to me decided to start playing MAHJONG because we were THAT BORED... found out that if you keep using hints (from the beginning) you can win ._. I thought hints killed the game...==''
Oh well, made a record time of 16 seconds :D (we were that bored)
I have 3 tests tomorrow :D
and a gazillion next week.
Why am I still blogging?
Good question... :]
I'm going to go study now ...
bye
http://www.formspring.me
:D
