Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
was posted at 10:55 PM with 0 comments
Seriously I sleep 12 hours a day now days.
But...this morning at 9(!!!) in the morning, my sister came into my room and started asking me what jacket she should wear (she was planning on going out) and woke me up. I really wanted to kill her... This adds on what she did yesterday (hogging the laptop, acting like a stupid dumbnut etc.etc)The thing is, she was going to meet her friends at ELEVEN! And the meeting place was only FIVE MINUTES AWAY! So why the hell would she be mad anough to wake up 3 hours early (she woke up at 8) to go play games at the arcade??

Gaylord.

Anyway, afterwards, my mum called her and was like 'wait at the library, we'll be there soon :)' And then she proceeded to make some asian food for 2 hours, my sister had to wait at the library for 2 hours...

Then we went shopping :D
We went to my cousin's workplace, and she was complaining about being bored. So we decided to rub it in her face and leave (we're nice, aren't we?)

BTW... M, YOU ARE NOT NORMAL WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU @#$^%&#%@$%^&%T&

Anyway, I had to endure a whole morning of my cousin going '______ COME PLAAAAAY WIIITHHH MEEEEE' because my sister was out, my parents were busy and my little sister was angry at her. It was torture. She liked playing the same things over and over again (she's 4)

I hate little kids (jk, I just dislike them at times)

My cousin has been staying over, and she doesn't want to go home, her mum calls, and the first thing she says is:
'I DON'T WANNA GO HOME'
before even 'hi'

O_o

Someone's a little spoilt...