RANDO...WTF IS RANDO???
was posted at 6:18 PM with 0 comments
Today, I was sitting next to my sister while she was msn-ing.
Then I saw it...
'Oh, that was Rando'
For some reason...that was the last straw. What the freak is 'rando'? It's not an abbreviation, and 'm' isn't that far away. I'm pretty sure she meant 'random' so why does she just leave one freaking letter out?

I have to say, she types like a freaking noob. All she's missing are the emoticons, and she'll sound like a little year 6 person.

Up until last week, my sister's nails were like 5 cm long. That is not normal. I made her cut them. You should see her struggling with her ipod. It's painful to watch. They look like they're just going to fall off any second. (Have I mentioned that they are UGLY. She has too much 'white' on her nails- if you get what I mean.)

There's something wrong with her. To all you people who think abbreviation means leaving out one letter, and still having the same amount of syllables, GTFO======>

Bye.