I'm bored D:
was posted at 2:13 PM with 0 comments
During school, I'm constantly looking forward to the next holidays. Or I am looking back on the recent holiday I've had. But when it IS the holidays, I am bored out of my BRAIINS.

Believe me. I'm dying of boredom here. I have plans to go out for most of the holidays, but evidently, it's not enough. I'm still bored, because we aren't going anywehre today, and my parents are just chatting with old friends. It's VERY boring.

I've been youtubing like crazy, because I'm bored. Watching stupid Japanese game shows (and cracking up to myself and looking like a total retard.)

*sigh*
I've been binging on chocolates. I love easter :L
But everything being closed is a pain in the ass. I really want to visit a drama store, but it's been closed all weekend.

==''

I'm in desperate need of more dramas.

Anyway, I'm gonna go now :)