I'm BORED, and meant to be doing english assignment :)
was posted at 1:26 PM with 0 comments
HI :)

To: L, M, W, C and who else that I know and reads this blog...

GO GET A FORMSPRING :)

then ask me something (link is my msn pm =D)

Because ... no one's asked me much TT-TT

I started watching IRIS, TOP IS HOT (fangirl moment) But yeh, it's ok... the assasination was cool :D

Also started watching it started with a kiss ._. it's random O_o

I should be making progress on my 1000-1200 word essay... but i've got only 600 words so far T-T

It's meant to be about a freaking book, the most boring book in history. TBH, I'm waiting for Rain's Love Song MV to load :) (he has nice abs...)

When did I turn into someone like this?? D;

Seriously, take a look at my laptop pictures memory... you'll be scared. I mean I have pictures of people sleeping, looking bored at concerts and stuff. Of course that's normal... :)

May I mention I HATE chickens? They are fat, stupid and fat and stupid. The chickens we had shitted all over the back yard, was disguisting. No amount of rain can wash off that bird...crap. They're gone now... *evil smiley face* kidding, they're living at my grandparent's house now.

But I really hate them. My sister has a strange obsession with feeding them grass and crap like that. They are too fat... I swear ._.

I used to have many pets... now I have none. Had birds, fish, cats, a dog at one point, chickens, cockateil (yes it's not classified in the birds section)and rabbits. I have to say, most of them either died or ran away. Am I that bad a pet owner? I want a hermit crab ._.

Then I'll name it FISHY... yeah...

Going to do english now T_T

BYEE D;