The holidays are very boring
was posted at 7:35 PM with 0 comments
I look forward to them. But in reality, they are a BORE.
I need to start my assignments, but I really can't be bothered.
Who the hell gives out homework and assignments for the holidays!

I really need to start practicing my piano peice for my music assignment. I also need to get to a friend's house and practice our group peice ==''

The bad thing about Elective Music is that you cannot cram.
It is almost impossible to improvise as well.

*sigh*

And I haven't even finished the book I'm meant to be writing an essay on. I think I am officially screwed.

The book is the most boring thing I've ever read, though. Only 2 people in my class have finished it so far, and the essay is due in 3 weeks.

I think...
I'll go game now :D

Bye (: