was posted at 6:03 PM with 0 comments
The ending was gay. I was watching it, and making up senarios in my mind. And then BAM! They throw in a '4 years later' WTF. Oh well. It was an ok drama.I guess that was the review. (How do you spell that?)
I am currently trying to hunt down someone's blog. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.) Any ideas, people? Sorry, I don't have a CBOX or somewhere you can write comments ==''
I can't be bothered getting a CBox. I have to sign up.
I was reading someone's blog last night. It was funny...something about SMOOTH KIWIS. (The fruit, not the New Zealander)
I was watching 'The Other Boleyn Girl' on TV last night. Then my parents decided to go kill my relaxation, and start argueing. In front of the TV. I mean, DO YOU MIND?
Then they switched it off and started talking to me. I didn't hear any of it as I was talking to my cousin and we were discussing how stupid our parents are.
I brb now :)
It's DINNERTIME.
BYEEEE~~~~~~~~~~
*btw, why is everyone getting asked out on 'outings'? Is this some sort of way to ask people out without them even realising?
