Feeling Nostalgic...
was posted at 7:01 PM with 0 comments
I remember back in those days when there was no work on weekends. When we used to play something where we pretended to be Power Rangers, and got into fights over who was PINK. We used to spy on the people we hated (and we often hated people because they were bossy or just weird.) We played Stuck-in-the-mud in year 1 or Kindergarten.I remember playing TOOTSIES, and where we had bars or no bar, which was funner.

I remember we played a chasing game of some sort in kindergarten. We would run around on asphalt, and fall over and get hurt. But it was fun. In year 5, for a period of time we skipped, played bull-rush, soccer, handball. The first year of OC was fun, making new friends (and enemies ;D)

When we hated people, for no reason. Or they were 'bossy boots' or 'snobby'. Those childish fights we had. I have to admit, I miss it all. Life is too real now days. Assignments, homework, schoolwork, gossip, back stab, annoyance and the all too annoying problem of hormones. Hormones are enough to piss any normal person off. All those problems that are becoming stereotypical for us teenagers have arisen.

We're too wrapped up in technology now days. I go out more now days. I have more friends but less really close friends. I hate less people but for better reasons. There wasn't the problem of 'oh he doesn't like me -o-' or anything like that. We just had innocent fun, and we were innocent. Now...everything can sound like a dirty joke. Not necessarily a good thing.

Everything suddenly became boring for me after year 4. I don't even remember much from year 1 or 2. Or before that. How can someone seem familiar if you've never seen them (or you don't remember seeing them?) Does that mean they haven't changed at all?

We're too busy, we have too much free time, and we facebook too much. admit it ._.

I used to actually like teachers. I used to think they stayed at school (who didn't?) and that they didn't have lives ;L

I've been proven wrong, on numerous occasions. I've seen teachers outside of school. I've met teachers who are cruel (da-da-da...****)

I was one stupid weird kid (and no don't insert a reference about that video. You don't know, but it pisses me off when you do it, and if you do it, you're dead. I swear. I'll disown you and change my blog url to something else D;<)

I'm going to go drown in my memories now.

Byee!~