was posted at 11:03 PM with 0 comments
A few weeks ago, someone I know decided to introduce their boyfriend to their Aunt and Uncle. She took a big step, the first boyfriend to ever meet family. They treat him reasonably, being polite. But little does she know, as soon as they leave, the lies started.The Uncle picks up the phone, and calls a friend and talks about how UGLY the boyfriend is, how he has no teeth, how he's a freaking idiot.The aunt calls her friends, and says basically the same things. All this is done without that person's knowledge, permission or anything.
Mind you, this is a true story. And they told people who the neice knew, people who would look at the neice and think 'why the hell are you with such a stupid man?' or 'did you find him in the trash one day?'
I would just like to say, does he have no shame? He thinks he can trample over everyone, without any consequences. What the fuck is wrong with him? I know these people, but I feel no obligation to name them. This person pisses me off so badly, I could just shave his head, make him eat that hair and then stuff him up a tree's ASS!
You DO NOT act biased towards your daughter. You DO NOT talk about how ugly people's children are...infront of them (the children AND the parents.)
You DO NOT say BULLSHIT about my brother, infront of me. You've never met him or anything, you're just pissed your own sons don't want to see you because you are such a faggot. You are just a jealous little bitch.
You treat your wife like shit. She's like 20 freaking years younger than you, you fucktard. You are no more than an old wrinkly bag. She's so used to it she just laughs it off. In fact, she treats you like a god, and you treat her like scum. You think you are the shit because you're white, well let me tell you, you can go SUCK MY DICK!
Don't you dare elevate yourself to being anywhere near above us. You mimick us speaking our native language. You scorn us using chopsticks, do we tease you for having blonde (used to be) hair? Do we bash you for being a dick? NO. So treat us equally.
You treated your step son really badly, you are the stereotypical stepfather times 100000000000. That's how bad you are. You would make him pay rent if you could, in fact, he is paying rent to you. You starve him, and say that he will become SCUM on the streets when he grows up.
Seriously, stop bullshitting around and GROW UP!
I can't believe I'm wasting a blog post on you, but I'm really pissed right now. YOU SUCK. You'll never be able to find this anyway.
Anyway, on a different note, I've nearly finished my essay, and I should practice my music. Watching V atm, it's...weird.
I'm going to focus on it now, bye~
Labels: RANT
