:DD
was posted at 9:11 PM with 0 comments
My feet freaking hurt.
Walked around the city today.
Got lost and walked all the way to Museum somehow.
Museum station is scary >.>
The platforms are underground and REALLY dark.

==''

Some people have the ability to just weeze into someone's life. One day, you didn't even know them. Then a few weeks later, they're a part of your life. A part of your everyday life. It's only after they're gone that you realise that they were a significant part of your life. When you realise that you are used to having someone with you, someone who just came into your life.

I'm bored.
And feeling depressive.
I little bit
but still.

Oh well, the fact that he doesn't remember or care anymore...should have told me something.

i'm going to go now, and leave you to think over what I said and be confused :D

Bye :D