STREESSSS
was posted at 9:31 PM with 0 comments
Lately, there's been a lot of stressing going on for me. I haven't slept properly, and in my dreams I'm on msn doing assignments (yes, I'm THAT stressed)Luckily, the stress dramatically decreases tomorrow (It never stops, not even over the summer holidays)

I have a friend who like telling me about her crush. A lot. 24/7. I have to say, I admire how much she loves him, but I don't care.

It's simple things like 'should i say hi?' Well, go ahead. It's not like he's going to turn into a ravenous vampire and suck your blood or something. Though we might not be that sure...

I'm having ear pains. You'll have to refer to someone else's blog to get it. And my teeth also hurt. Since I'm not bothered posting anymore, I'm going to put up the lyrics of Always, by Erasure. Enjoy :DD

Open your eyes I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open
When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame
Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
Melting the ice for me
Jump into the ocean
Hold back the tide I see
Your love in motion
When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame

Btw. Play Robot Unicorn :D