LOL
was posted at 9:12 PM with 0 comments
JACKY @ LEBAM >.> (this is like a reply post to on of yours >.> I can't be original.)

And Today, I had an interesting conversation with friends, and I realised that my parents brag a lot too O.o

My mum claims she recieved MANY love letters from guys in her many schools. She claimed a teacher liked her (this was in uni, and he was only like 2 years older than her, not as scandulous =='') She rejected them all. I'm really confused. At least one of them would have been hot, right? Then how the hell did she end up with my dad? I've asked her that many times.

My dad claims he had 3 girlfriends when he was 17. He said he 'alternated' between them. Does that mean...group...work? >.>

He even got adopted into one of their families (another question, if he had 3 girls after him, how did he end up with my mum?)

My parents grew up in really different places. My dad grew up in West-ish China, my mum in East China. Doesn't make sense. They probably shouldn't have even met >.>

Stupid fate.

Anyway, (I always end my posts with anyway...)

I'm gonna go now.

bye :D