was posted at 7:50 PM with 0 comments
Life lately has been Hectic.I know some of you people who are in year 12 will want to strangle me for saying such an absurd thing when I probably have not experienced real hecticness. But screw you, it's freaking hectic, and I have probably the worst teachers now.
Today, my Twitter reached 69 posts ;D
And it was T and U's birthdays :D
ok I'm making this too obvious :L
Recently, the house has been put on sale. We hopefully will sell it soon, and buy a house closer to the station :D (I live ... in the middle of nowhere. Or it's more on the edge of nowhere.)
We had photo day recently. I wore black socks and they made me sit down and roll them down to ankle length. (they were above the knee socks)
Today, I had an exam. After the exam, the teacher was really slow, and had this strange illogical order for us to hand it in (no it was not random) We ended up leaving 10 minutes later. Wtf, we have trains to catch.
Anyway, tired.
Bye :D
