Boredom...
was posted at 5:58 PM with 0 comments
has made me think back to weird things that have happened to me these past few weeks.

For example, I recall something that happened around two weeks ago.

A friend of mine informed me that she had dissected her cat. I had a mini-heart attack, because for one reason or another, I could actually imagine her dissecting her cat. The reason may be that I have seen her dissect a heart and fish in science class, and the scene was not pretty.

After listening to her talk about it a bit, I realised...she meant she desexed her cat. Mind you, she is no vet, and she didn't do the desexing.She took the cat to the vet and paid to get it desexed. I was allowed to sigh in relief after she finished telling me her story.

The cat was originally one of my cat's kittens, and I had given away 4 out of the 5 kittens to friends and random hobos.

Now, this post has been taken over by cats. So why not put a picture of a cat up?




Wait, that's not a cat >.>

anyway.

Bye