Change
was posted at 9:11 PM with 0 comments
Hi.
I have realized that now days I hardly know who I am. For instance, I can link certain things I like to do as copied off someone else. Nothing I do is...original. Believe me, you may think what I do is retardedly original or something, but it's just a cheap copy of someone else. In fact, now days I feel like a copy. Whether it be N's copy, or A's copy or even II's copy. Either way, they don't seem to notice (somehow.)

In the end, I know that I have two faces. The one that I really am (bland.) and the face I put on the minute I am in the presence of someone I don't know that well.

I would say that the most annoying part of my everyday life now is getting to sleep. Most people would say that is the best part of their day ._.

But recently I've been having dreams where I just rage at N. Something I don't do in real life. It frustrates me. I guess rage in my dreams because I know that she'd just get pissed and sulk, then I'd get told off (WHY?) by W. It hardly seems FAIR to me. I have to put up with their childish acts (and yes, they are mostly immature, sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's just not) most of the time they would NAG me.

Yes, I go to school to escape my mother's nagging, and then I have to put up with their nagging! Let me just say that I DOn't FUCKING CARE. (I apologize for the screaming) If you want to bother me about my hair, complain behind my back or something. N just finds anything to complain about. It annoys everyone. I guess most people can guess N isn't my favorite person in the world right now. Probably true. Only time I sit next to her in classes is in English, where I'm the only person who she knows, and so it would seem slack to just ignore her.

This is all pretty stressful, you may think 'no biggie' but you don't know her. She can't pronounce some things. It pisses everyone off. She does it on purpose. Today, she kept pronouncing 'Yawn' as 'Y-ou-wn' and it was on purpose. I was on the verge of punching her in the face.

Anyway. Time to sleep.

Night :)