Sick D:
was posted at 5:16 PM with 0 comments
Yes, I'm sick, in the middle of summer ==''

I woke up this morning to a blocked nose and a sore throat. Wonderful. Then I realise I'm feeling asthmatic as well. Way to go, dad, just smoke in the house.

My parents had another argument yesterday. I think this one is one of the stupidest ones. (Stupid ones include fighting over my sister's homework, how to chop vegies etc.etc) Well, my mum merely suggested he should buy a new lawn mower, as the lawn mower is more than 10 years old now. My dad blew up at that suggestion, and after some argument, he went outside to smoke. I'm suspecting thats where the smoke smell came from.

In the middle of last year, I got asthma (again, I had it when I was around 3, then it disappeared)and now I have it again, because of the crap weather here.

Apparently, it's going to be very hot tomorrow. Fantastic. I'll be walking around with a blocked nose, and feeling like crap while everyone else goes swimming (that was the plan.)

It's hot already. Tomorrow is O's birthday (happy early birthday :D)
She's turning 7 (already?)

Bye.