was posted at 1:06 PM with 0 comments
Well, school started yesterday, and it was...boring. I won't go into details (they were so boring I can't remember what I did...) but it's also very confusing. The classes just...are screwed up in my opinion. The music teacher - The OCH - spits. A lot. I regret sitting in the front seat :/Every other lesson helped me catch up on sleep :)
I haven't updated in some time, as I haven't been allowed online for a while. (I'm not exactly meant to be on right now...) But I guess since my father is fixing the garage door (theres a huge hole in the ceiling right now...) he won't notice.
Yesterday, I looked after the shop again. It was very boring, but me and my sister made more money this week. My dad and my other sister decided to go buy some baby hens. They are the most annoying 3 inch tall things ever. They squeak whenever it gets cold, and they fall asleep only if you hold them. But they are very cute! ><
A few people asked me if I had died over the holidays (as I've been non-existant online) and I'm ashamed to say...no. What a shame u.u
My life has been pretty crap as of late. My sister's theory is that I'm PMSing. She wishes it was that short term.
On another note, (back to the subject of school D:) I'm in maths class 3. Therefore I fail (in the asian sense) My dad thinks it's ranked all the way to class 5, so therefore I'm as average as an asian can get. The truth is, only class one and 2 are ranked. The rest are random. That makes it worse, I guess. Meaning I could be in class 5 if it was ranked. But my dad wouldn't listen to my eplanation, he is under the impression that I don't care and that I'll fail in life.
Anyway, tomorrow is my school's swimming carnival (I have no intentions of going) and I plan to hibernate until 6am on tuesday.
-Bye :3
