Nearly New Years!
was posted at 3:49 PM with 0 comments

Hi again :D


Well, it's the 30th already >.> It feels like just yesterday when it was still 2008 :)


I'm really excited for the new year, because first of all, I get to pull an all nighter (usually I'm not allowed =='') and I'll be in year 9 next year (I'm not sure I already mentioned this or not...)


Well, a few things that are bugging me right now? U has not been online at all, and that means I'm either blocked or he's just ignoring me ): Or maybe he's overseas. I hope it's option 3. Many people are not online in the holidays, those lucky people! They get holidays. Believe me, I've only ever gone out of the country once, and that was to China - when I was 3 years old. I don't remember much at all from that visit. My dad thinks it's unneccesary, but in truth, he just can't be bothered.


These days, I've been sleeping at 12am-1am and waking up at 11am-12pm the next day. Last night, my dad decided to tell us off about sleeping so late. (I share a room with my sister -L-) So then L and I decided to stay up as late as possible, then we'd be like zombies the next day and it'll piss him off. In the end, we slept at around 3am.


My dad was pissed when we stumbled downstairs at around 12pm today. He told us 'isn't it too early? Go back upstairs!' only we ignored him. He really pisses me off nowdays. My mum still ignores him mostly, and when he asks her questions, she somehow manages to just give one word answers.


Don't you hate it when someone decides to add one of your friends on facebook - that they don't know at all? It pisses me off. The other day, I was on the phone with N and she decided to ask me who E was, and proceded to 'ewww' over the content of her [E's] profile. I have no idea why, but I got very pissed over that. Why can't she go get her own friends?? She doesn't even know L and has decided she is a bitch or something.


To tell you the truth, N has been pissing me off a lot, especially during the last few weeks of school. She was in every, single one of my classes! She sat next to me in every single class too. She has an annoying habit of sitting sideways for some reason, so her freaking stupid LEGS invade my personal space! N also has the habit unintentionally (or maybe intentionally) hitting people, and then, when you go 'What the fuck was that for?' she'd just stare blankly and say 'huh?'


It has pissed me off so much, and A and I also agree. N can be very stubborn too, and she doesn't listen to people when they talk. I'm serious! I could say something moderatly important, and she'd just say 'what?' and make me repeat it a billion times!


Anyway, enough bitching, I should decorate my blog, shouldn't I?


Well, Signing off (:

Byee~x