was posted at 6:01 PM with 2 comments

Hi everyone :)
This is my first time blogging, so you'll have to bear with me.
A belated Merry Christmas to everyone, and an early Happy New Year!
I am trying to decide on resolutions for the New Year, but I bet I won't be able to keep many of them
In 2010, I want to:
-Grow taller (I'm only 159cm tall! It's frustrating I won't even grow 1cm!)
-Complete 8th grade piano (I failed it - twice!)
-Get straight A's (never happened before!)
-Get a Job (I really hate asking my parents for money)
-Have my braces taken off (I have 6 more months to go)
-Get new clothes >.> (Stocktake sales everywhere right now @.@)
Today, my sister - L- got pissed at me because I wasn't going to 'pamper' myself with her. I don't understand the urgency for her to do that! She has just been very bored in these holidays.
My parents are being assholes to each other again. They haven't talked to each other since Christmas Day. They are the people who are putting me off relationships. I do not have a boyfriend (haven't had one before >.>) and sometimes I don't want one, seeing how my parents suffer. But then and again, they live to make each other's lives difficult.
But anyway, enough about that. I attended a McDonald's job interview a week ago, and I was meant to receive an email yesterday, telling me if I got the job. I still haven't received the email, so I'm assuming they don't send rejection emails! Oh, well, I should just apply for other places, hopefully I'll get at least one of them.
Anyway, enough for now.
Byee~
Labels: Christmas, Holidays, parents, resolutions, sisters
